Friday, July 30, 2010

Case of the missing stump

Walden's belly button stump fell off which is great except that we can't find it.  We've looked everywhere.  It is nowhere to be found.  We figure it is hiding out in one of three places:
  • Somewhere in the sofa cushions                   
  • Somewhere tangled up in James's chest hair
  • Somewhere inside one of the dogs               
 I love my baby girl past Heaven, but I have to admit that the whole belly button thing grosses me out a little bit.  And now to think that it's just floating around randomly in the house...

See, even Walden thinks it's kind of nasty.

3 comments:

  1. I've thoughly check the entire chest....nothing. We can confidently eliminate option 2. My vote is the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Poor Jamie! I hate to say it, but second James' vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exact same thing happened with Zeke. It disappeared and I know Hollis got it. GROSS. (cute picture though - put up more!)

    ReplyDelete