Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Latest



 I got a little camera happy again.

hanging out on the boppy
lucy keeps an eye on walden
in the swing
sleeping again
and again...
and again
baby hand
baby feet
laughing or crying?
definitely crying
nothing a paci can't fix
more sleeping
more chubby baby fingers
she sleeps a lot. a whole lot.
chubby cheeks
reading with daddy
colors are funny
toys are tasty
cute
cute + jake
more cute
beer and pretzels with daddy
(I haven't entirely gotten the hang of posting pictures on the blog, so I'm sorry about the loooong column of pictures.  I want to be able to post two side by side but it's not letting me.  Maybe one of these days I'll hit the 'help' link and learn how...but probably not.)

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that Walden is teaching her dad his colors. What a sweet girl... speaking of sweet -- holy smokes, she gets more gorgeous by the day. I LOVE every picture of her!

    ReplyDelete